Saturday, October 29, 2011

love me so pumpkin

I made the yummiest pumpkin cookies this afternoon with the some cream cheese frosting. 
SOOOO GOOD

They look a little lumpy, I know, but they are sooo delish!

Seriously try them...they're easy to make!
I'll give you the recipe:
2 1/2 C flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 C butter
1 1/2 C sugar
1 C canned pumpkin puree
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract

Direction: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt; set aside

In another bowl, cream together butter and sugar.  Add pumpkin, egg and vanilla to butter mixture until creamy.  Mix in dry ingredients. Drop cookies on baking sheet by tablespoonfuls; flatten slightly

Bake for 15 to 20 min. Frost as desired!

I usually bake mine for about 12 min. Check them at 10 min, they're cakey cookies so you can tell easily when they're done. I frosted mine with cream cheese frosting and I usually add some cinnamon and nutmeg to my frosting for something a little extra special.

Enjoy :)

Happy Saturday and happy Halloween!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment