Sunday, October 23, 2011

a little bit of goodness

This weekend was pretty swell.  Here's what we did...

Flag football (Friday and Saturday)
Laundry
Tests :/
BYU football
SONIC (cheese sticks and an orange soda for the lady, a slush for the mister)
Movies with friends on giant Lovesac COUCHES (what?????)
Dexter
Ice cream (don't worry we each bought our own gallon)

 We probably had the crappiest seats in the world and BYU spanked Idaho State so shortly after this photo I took a little nap on the bleachers. Impressive, I know.

Every Saturday the Sonic special is 99 cent cheese sticks. The greatest I know. We just always wind up there between 2 and 4pm.

This is where it's at people. Did you notice that I've devoured half the carton in 3 days???



Welp hope your weekend was great and that Monday doesn't super suck:)
 Mine will be great because my sucky class is cancelled. YEAH!!!!






1 comment:

  1. Not to be a one upper or anything... but Caleb and I could probably beat you and Brian in an ice cream eating contest any day. Are you up to the challenge?

    ReplyDelete