Wednesday, August 17, 2011

just some new stuff

So there's nothing too exciting going on around here but I'll tell ya what we've been up to anyways.

We are attempting to make out huge house not look so empty so we got some new (used) couches that I'm in love with and hung some stuff up on the walls. The next project is to hang our HUGE mirror above my new couch!!! It's getting there :)




I made a new headband! Super cute and super easy to make
 (don't mind my ugly head)!
For the instructions click here!!!!
(ps- I didn't sew the last rectangle piece of fabric...just used some hot glue cause it was wayyyy easier!)



Also I made these yummy little treats! I saw this idea on another blog and thought I would give it a try...took like 15 mins.
SO EASY!
Mini Rice Crispies with some strawberry frosting on top!!!



And finally, Brian and I did the Sundance Moonlight lift ride last weekend and it was soooo cool! Here's the only horrible picture we took :)



So other than all of this junk, we're just hanging out, playing tennis and not wanting school to start!

Happy Wednesday :)


3 comments:

  1. Super cute headband. You will have to teach me how you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So my headband didn't turn out near as cute as yours but hopefully (with more patience) I'll get better!

    ReplyDelete