Monday, August 8, 2011

some quality time in the great state of Washington!

We went to Washington last week and had a blast hanging out with the fam!!! In a week we managed to make it all the way accross the state! Here are a few pics. or a lot...

1st Stop: Seattle
We flew into Seattle, got picked up by my Grams then hopped on a ferry so we could hang out with my aunt and cousins for a few!





cute cousins :)

my favorite aunt. she's a hottie, I know



2nd Stop: Lake Chelan
We drove to Lake Chelan with Ian after our afternoon in Seattle and stayed for a week! It was so nice to be at a real beach and hang out with my sisters and the rest of my fam! We went fishing, rode horses, shot guns and hung out by the water:D (I accidentally only got a few pics. Lame, I know)


Skritt and Philly :)


this kid LOVES the blog!

all the girls and the boys!

3rd Stop: Colville
By the end of the week we finally made it back to Colville! We were only there for a day and a half  but it was still great. I got my license changed (officially Chelsey TOPHAM!) and ran a million other errands and then went to Crystal Falls.  We ate some salmon, chicken and steak for dinner then went to bed and flew home the next day!




GLORY!
So that's all.  Hope you enjoyed :)

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you guys! Come back again SOON! Love you...Grams.

    ReplyDelete