Tuesday, July 12, 2011

red meat

Brian insisted that I post this. he he. Enjoy :)

So we went to Harmons on our lunch break to grab some stuff for dinner tonight (we're making pizza) but we wound up getting a lot more than just mushrooms and italian dressing.

We wound up with these bad boys:

 
Harmons was just having a great little meat sale (and a DR PEPPER sale!!!!) so we stocked up!
We don't usually get steaks cause they're a little spendy for our small income. Consequently, we're the frozen chicken type.

NowI have tons of red meat to figure out how to cook and a happy husband.

Can I just say. Brian asked me at least 3 time to take a picture of him and the meat so we could send it to my brother and step dad (they were proud).  He also let this little gem slip "babe take a picute, I could be on the blog"

Ha I love this guy! He's the cutest :D

Happy cooking!

2 comments:

  1. we are going to have to work on your spelling, but other than that I guess I approve...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the house looks so homey (homey?). really though it does! all those magnets on the fridge. look at you people. please please don't move out before i come home. i NEED to see this place. also way to go you little blogger. i am so proud!

    ReplyDelete