Tuesday, July 5, 2011

heres the thing

I accidnetally did't take ANY pictures when we were in Idaho. Sorry...forgot my camera! But I can tell you we did all the things that I predicted we would, besides playing tennis...too hot. Also I got a gnarly sunburn on the back of my legs.  I'm walking like I'm a 90 year old woman. It's the worst, not to mention going to bathroom now takes me 9 times longer and hurts like a you know what (the leg all the way up to where my little swim suit bottoms sit is fried. and also my face is burnt and peeling. nasty). But even though I am hurting a little it was a fun weekend with lots of food and volleyball and boating oh and also some seriously sweet fireworks.

They pretty much looked this huge and aweesome for 30 minutes straight!
 Happy Fourth of July!

1 comment:

  1. Chels you are going to get skin cancer someday like your Momma. USE SUNSCREEN!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete