Wednesday, June 22, 2011

the WORST

Everyday during our lunch break, Brian and I usually sit outside becuse it's nice and warm and relaxing.  Well today we were laying on a nice grassy slope and right before we had to go back to work it felt like something crawled into my ear.  Jokingly I looked at Brian and said hey I think there's a bug in my ear. 
Well about 7 minutes later this was no joke.  I could feel somethig crawling in my ear. Everytime it moved I could feel it and hear little vibrations. 
By this point I was so grossed out and panicking so naturally I called my mom and asked her what to do (she and my sister both thought this was funny). Everytime that little bugger moved it almost made me throw up. Finally I left work in tears because I was so grossed out and couldn't stand it and went to the student health center (I picked Brian up on the way cause I was having a really hard time). 
So I get to the doctor and the dumb thing crawls out.  Basically I paid $25 just to be told that it crawled out of my ear. But luckily there are no bug legs or anything in my ear.

  Anyways...WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!
Just thought I would share

Maybe the bug was like this
or maybe it wasn't....not really sure but it felt HUGE!

Lately I'm just having a bad time with bugs. There was a spider in our bed last week. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment