Friday, June 10, 2011

happy friday

I am so bored at work EVERYDAY I just want to poke my eyes out, maybe even with a stick...like this :)


The worst part is that I'm bored enough to google "poke my eyes" so I could find a suitable picture for this blog post.


The only thing that has made my day ok was lunch with this cute lady! Too bad she's leaving for a study abroad in like 3 days. I will cry


My day will be even better when 7pm rolls around, Brian and I are going to play tennis with our friends, Ammie and Caleb tonight, which will be fun!

Ammie & Caleb (the CUTEST)
ps I stole this pic from her fb...don't tell

 Most likely we will start out playing with our spouses and then the boys will decide it's a great idea to make Ammie and me be on the same team.  Ammie is great and I am not.  The boys are only good cause they hit the ball hard.  Ammie and I will lose (someday we'll win) and shout really mean things at our husbands and not even feel bad about it, it's always a great time.  Then we'll get cheap frozen yogurt.

 Can't wait for this to begin!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha oh my gosh Chels, I love the part about us yelling mean things about our husbands. totally true. also... cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete