Wednesday, May 4, 2011

so I decided to blog

Well here it is! The official blog of all the neat things Brian and Chelsey do! Woo Hoo!

Really the truth is I was soooooooooooo bored at work one day so I thought it would be a great idea to start one of these babies...since I'm getting married & all & it's the natural thing for a married woman to do (not really).  But the other truth is that this dumb blog took me like 2 weeks to get right.  No one told me it was so hard to center a stupid picture! But oh well here is the blog and also I know my last name isn't Topham yet but you'll have to deal with it for the next 24 days!

This post will be mostly unexciting as it's the first but before I end it I'll tell you all the fun things Brian and I are going to do after we get off work:

1. Mow the lawn (funnnn!)
2. Sand/ spackle the bazillion holes in the walls
3. Catch the mice that eat our Easter candy at night (Brian's Job)
4. Pack for WASHINGTON yayayaya

Oh wait and here are some pictures! Only becuase that's all I ever want to see!


Ha Ha this picture will make you die! Bri had to push the lawn mower (so we can mow the lawn tonight) to our house. I drove :)


Gross picture huh?! Well it was the first time I used my bread maker-had to document- and we had pizza! (this pic was really only meant to be seen by my momma since she bought the bread maker)

Bye for now :)

4 comments:

  1. Chels. I am extremely proud of you. You have become a woman officially. Hahah where is the picture of all of our hard work??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian should have made you push the mower while he drove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should borrow a riding mower next time so Bri can ride it to the house instead of push it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A riding lawn mower would have been nice, but I am going to have to go with Bo on this one.

    ReplyDelete